Did You Know? The Thinlabs' Top 10 List
- Thinlabs has been providing the finest in thin client computing solutions for companies worldwide since 1998.
- In about the time it takes to make a pot of coffee, a brand new Thinlabs all-in-one touch computer or box client module could be setup and running.
- A Thinlabs Power Over Ethernet (POE+) computer can be setup without a power supply, up to 100 meters away from a POE power source, and reduces electrical requirements up to 90%.
- Thinlabs’ All-In-One IR Touch and Optical Touch systems do not require calibration.
- Our KREIOS Intel Quad Core box client module uses less power than a high-efficiency light bulb.
- Our Industrial integrated computer solutions are built with IP65 compliant front panels for complete protection against dust and other non-corrosive materials, plus offers enclosure protection from nozzle-projected water in any direction.
- The Thinlabs Device Manager 4.0 Enterprise Management Solution was featured in the January 2015 edition of the Linux Journal.
- Thinlabs Custom Development Solutions helps clients meet specific company needs, including custom hardware development, OEM branding and embedded software development.
- Thinlabs all-in-one computers and thin client modules have no moving parts, are ultra-quiet and will not add any noise pollution to your working environment.
- Thinlabs has corporate offices in the US and United Kingdom;
Thinlabs resellers are available in the US, Canada, the United Kingdom, New Zealand, Australia and Taiwan for your convenience; plus offers a host of benefits for members of Thinlabs' Value Added Reseller Program.
Not everyone may have heard of Thinlabs yet, but they will. Contact a Thinlabs representative today to find out more about Thinlabs’ product solutions, including Industrial Thin Client Computers, POE Computers and Thin Clients, Rugged Tablets, Enterprise Management Solutions and more!