Why Smart Thin Clients
Audrie ValenciaJun 16, 2013General
Smart Thin Clients from Thinlabs deliver a number of benefits including:
- Reduced administration, training, service/support and training expenses
- Reduced costly energy consumption
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Business critical data, information and applications are stored and accessed from a central data server, and not housed on individual desktop systems.
- Access to and usage of applications is easily monitored and protected based on a company’s rules and policies
- With a centralized data server, application upgrades are instantaneous across the entire network of smart thin clients.
- Eliminates desktop service and support time and costs.
- System downtime is non-existent with smart thin clients.
- More users can access a single smart thin client.
- Applications and information on the network can be accessed from any smart thin client device across an enterprise worldwide.
- Use nearly 85 percent less power than PCs.
- Reduce computer-related energy costs by up to 90 percent.
- Reduce one’s CO2 emissions by nearly 25 percent.
- Allow for simple administration and maintenance of system and software deployment and upgrades.
For more information on how Thinlabs can benefit your organization, contact us.